10/9/10

Bye bye Belgium

As most of you now I'll be leaving Belgium in a few days. On sunday at 11.20am local time, to be exactly, my plane will take off in brussels heading for Abu Dhabi. From where I will get on another plane that will bring me to Melbourne. Arrival is expected on Monday 13th at 18.15pm local time. The next day I will take the train and bus to Leeton where my journey really begins.

I can't tell how long I'll be away from home, I got a lot of destinations in mind wich will bring me all around the world. Australia, Bali, Canada, USA, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, ... to name a few. There are some people that I'm leaving behind who will not like the sound of this, like my mom, but they're all proud of me and support me eventually.
During this trip I will try to blog once a week. To keep you al up-to-date about my adventures.

Hopefully you will all enjoy reading them and react to them once in a while.

Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment