13/9/10

The eagle has landed

I just arrived in my hostel in Melbourne after a long trip. the flight from Abu dhabi to Melbourne took 13 hours. We landed almost 40 minutes before schedule. Everything went well and I'm feeling fine. Already made some new friends, 2 guys from Belgium. I'll be seeing them again here in Melbourne in a couple of weeks for the UCI world cycling championships on the road. We're planning on renting race-bikes for ourselves and ride on the track from Melbourne to Geelong. But that's still a couple of weeks away. For now I'll try to get some sleep, got another exhausting day ahead tomorrow.

Hans

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hans, indeed I miss you, but as you already wrote, I'm also very proud that you follow your dreams. Hope it all will come true and I wish you 'A VERY EXITING, SAFE AND FULFILLING-DREAMS TRIP!!!!'
    Matthias is standing beside me now and telling me he misses you a lot too !!! Maybe send him a message !!?
    Goodbye for now, till next time, mom.
    OK

    ReplyDelete