20/9/10

Leeton

One week has past since I left Belgium. I've been at the fruitshack in Leeton for the past 6 days. We had a nice party on wednesday. It was a goodbye-party for the 3 Norwegian girls. I only knew them for 2 days but I'll miss them. They where good fun. The good news is I'll probably see them again around christmas-time in Sydney.
Besides the party not much happened this week. The weather wasn't really good, no work available. So it's been a lazy week for me, wich was no too bad because of the jetlag. In the meantime my 2 new Belgian friends, Sven and Roland, invited me for a little roadtrip. I was happy to accept their invitation and join them on their trip. One week of riding trough the Australian country-side, sounds good to me. Afterwards we head for Melbourne to prepare for the world championship cycling, GO Gilbert...
Another point on my agenda this week is to contact the people in Sydney concerning the job in the Belgium beer cafe. So  I will keep you all up-to-date about the roadtrip and offcourse the job-application.

Greets Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment